Check out the official cast with a bit of character descriptions from Bethesda and Arkane after the break.
– Susan Sarandon will play her first part in a video game as Granny Rags, a former aristocrat who is now an intriguing, old blind woman deranged from years of street life.
– Brad Dourif, who has had a role in everything from the Halloween movies to Star Trek: Voyager, will be lending his voice to an inventor names Piero. Piero is the creator of the iconic mask worn my Corvo, the main character, as well as his heap of usable gadgets.
– Carrie Fisher can be heard broadcasting government propaganda through loudspeakers in the city of Dunwall.
– John Slattery will voice Admiral Havelock, who is a loyalist that helps Corvo on his quests.
– Michael Madsen, from games like GTA 3 and movies like Kill Bill, will be the voice of Daud, a mysterious assassin.
– Chloe Grace Moretz will be young Lady Emily, which is the Empress’s daughter who has been kidnapped after her mother’s death.
– Lena Headey will voice Emily’s caretaker Calista.
Arkane Studios President Raphael Colantonio, in an interview with gameinformer, explained his reasoning behind hiring star-studded voice actors.
“Having such talented actors voice Dishonored’s compelling cast of characters adds a rich, powerful element to the game,” he said. “We want to draw people into the virtual world and make it feel real. This celebrated cast adds wonderful depth and credibility to the overall Dishonored gameplay experience.”