Capcom has confirmed that there is a big patch looming on the horizon for Street Fighter X Tekken. Planned for a mid-May release, the patch is set to launch on both the PS3 and Xbox 360.
The patch will address a multitude of balance issues and will most notably be removing infinite combos. Rufus and Juri will be receiving the bulk of the character-specific tweeks, though many other minor character fixes are planned, including tweeks to M. Bison, Zangief, and even Pacman.
You can check out a full list of character tweeks and changes after the break.
- Juri’s frames on blocks have been changed to the following:
L ver. stand block -5F
M ver. stand block -10F
M ver. crouch block –10F
- Rufus’ Falcon Kick properties have been changed to the following
- Hurt box added to his feet and the move no longer crosses up easily.
- Frames on block have been modified to –4F
- Kazuya Restand glitch infinite combo has been removed.
- Kuro cr.MP infinite has been removed.
- Xiaoyu QCB MP infinite has been removed.
- Pacman Hit back on LP and LK has been changed so infinite has been removed.
- Jin Chop Kick Glitch on mid air opponents has been fixed.
- When first hit of Kazama Style 6 Hit Combo is a counter hit, Jin is at +2F now.
- Ogre Damage properties of cr.HP have been changed so follow ups are now not possible.
- Shikusen causes opponents to be pushed back less far when blocked.
- Zangief Last hit of Quick Double Lariat (3rd hit) will no longer hit crouching opponents.
- M.Bison 5th hit of his Super Art (Knee Press Nightmare) can now be blocked normally.
- Jump/lever input bug Addresed issue where diagonal inputs/jumps did not come out properly.
- Throw/Character Change glitch Fixed a bug for certain characters that allowed for them to get thrown when initiating a character switch.
- Quick Combo Priority of command inputs has been changed so glitches that came from activating quick combos in the air have been removed