We’ve all been there. You’re minding your own business slaughtering bandits and pulling off wings of butterflies when a dragon appears… except it is confusingly flying backwards. Even for a world with magic, that’s pretty weird. Those days are over, though, as the newest patch is now available for Xbox 360 owners.
The patch went live for PC owners yesterday, fixing issues ranging from major problems with botched Radiant A.I. quests to the minor hiccups with troublesome bookshelves not holding your books. The official patch notes don’t give a whole lot of details, but you can find them after the break.
- General stability improvements
- Optimize performance for Core 2 Duo CPUs
- Fixed Radiant Story incorrectly filling certain roles
- Fixed magic resistances not calculating properly
- Fixed issue with placing books on bookshelves inside player purchased homes
- Fixed dragon animation issues with saving and loading
- Fixed Y-look input to scale correctly with framerate
As for users on the PlayStation 3 still suffering with backward-dragon, the BethBlog states that they’ve submitted the patch to Sony already. This means we’re likely to see it up in action soon, barring any major problems. Keep your head up, Dragonborn.