Day one is over, which means it’s time for a wrap-up! Unlike last year’s fairly uneventful BlizzCon, this one has been basically a non-stop stream of new information for all three of Blizzard’s IPs.
So just incase you missed anything, here’s all of our stories from today:
StarCraft II: Heart of the Swarm
- StarCraft 2’s Developers Talk Game Balance for Heart of the Swarm
- StarCraft 2: Heart of the Swarm Trailer Released
- Heart of the Swarm’s Multiplayer Details Revealed
- Heart of the Swarm Single Player Details
- StarCraft 2 Multiplayer Units Hit the ‘Net
- Subscribe to WoW? Get a Free Copy of Diablo III!
- Diablo III Collector’s Edition at a Glance
- “Black Soulstone” Cinematic Revealed
World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria
- World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria is the Next Expansion
- World of Warcraft Talent System Gets Major Overhaul
- World of Warcraft is now Pokémon – Pet Combat System Detailed
Of course, if you aren’t ready to hit the hay just yet, the GSL StarCraft II Finals are on at 9:00 p.m. EST – it’s sure to be a great series! As for me? I’m about to pass out. Make sure you check back tomorrow for our continued coverage of BlizzCon.