As I’m sure you’ve noticed, lots of times the developers will release a trailer or two right before launch, to help build up some hype and convince those on the fence to buy their product. Well, it seems that CD Projekt has gone a little overboard, as today they released four different trailers for The Witcher 2, which comes out tomorrow. Now I know some of you are busy people, and unlike me you don’t have time to sit around and watch four different trailers with all that work you’re doing, so below is a summary of what I’ve learned from the trailers:
- The only way to kill a Witcher is to get him drunk off his ass
- Entire armies are completely unaware of Witchers’ alcoholism issues being their only weakness
- Witchers like to fight shirtless in slow motion to a hard rock soundtrack with jibberish sung over it
- Witchers also enjoy fighting to a soft piano and string orchestra
- Witchers are detectable by autopsy, and don’t age like normal people
- Nude lake women will play a prominent role in The Witcher 2
Of course there’s plenty that I’ve left out, so go ahead and check out all four of the trailers below.