In these days of Collector’s Editions, Limited Editions and Super Limited Collector’s Editions, there have been enough pack-in additions that there isn’t much left to be surprising. You’ve got your night-vision goggles, monster trucks, records and all sorts of flim-flammery tossed in the mix. Well, the Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings developer Project Red and publisher Atari decided that they wanted to keep everyone on their toes before we’ve grown entirely jaded. How does one do that? Give out some head.
The total list of included items for this Collector’s Edition is as follows:
- Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings DVD
- Making of video
- Official sountrack
- World map
- Hardbound art book
- A Temerian coin
- A set of dice
- Playing cards with a rulebook for Witcher themed card games
- A pamphlet and a cursed coin
- Papercraft figures and a papercraft monster
- Three stickers
- A download code for The Vernon Roche Commando Jacket, an exclusive item that boosts the players combat ability
- And… the head
That is to say, the head of Witcher main character Geralt. The bust is like that of a Caesar, and would no doubt like nice on your mantle. What kind of head did you think we were talking about?